Digital archive of full text core journals in humanities, social sciences and sciences. It contains the entire runs of over 500 hundred important scholarly journals, from the first volume up to the volumes published 3-5 years ago. JSTOR deliberately does not have the most recent volumes of the journals in order to protect the publishers’ current revenues. Each journal has a "moving wall" of 3-5 years after which the current issues are added to JSTOR.
1. From the results list, click on the article title you wish to link from your Bb course by clicking on the article title.
2. When the next screen appears, highlight, copy, and paste the Article Stable URL (located near the top of the screen) into your Bb course.
3. Add the following URL prefix in front of the JSTOR Stable URL:
Your final URL should look like this - click on the url below to go to the article:
4. The 1st time you click on the JSTOR article link from Bb (on or off campus), you will be brought to the the Virginia's Community College's login screen. After you login, the JSTOR search screen will appear. Go back to Bb and click on the JSTOR article link a 2nd time and the JSTOR article should then appear.
5. When viewing the full article in HTML format, you also have the option to view the article in PDF format by click on the PDF option from the menu on the top right of the screen.