1. Click on the title you are interested in linking from your Canvas course.
2. When the video appears, click on Share located below video clip.
3. When the Share window appears, copy & paste the Share link URL into your Canvas course. You DO NOT need to include the proxy prefix in the URL.
1. Click on the title you are interested embedding from your Canvas course.
2. When the video appears, click on Share option located below video clip.
3. When the Share window appears, click on the Embed option. When the Embed this video window appears, copy the embed code. You can also select a video size. The default size is large 640 X 390.
4. Go to your Add Page screen in Canvas. Enter a title for the video and click on the Insert/edit media icon.
5. When the Insert/edit media window appears, click on the Embed button, paste the embed code, then click on the OK button.
6. When the Add Page screen appears again, click on the Save button.